The Artitas club is a club that allows you to connect with your creative side. It encourages depiction of emotion or issues in various artistic ways like painting, dancing, mosaic, sketching, etc, Everything constitutes art; you just need eyes to see it and the heart to feel it. Here you can let your imaginations run free and express what mere words fail to.
Everyone is unique and has their own potential. We want that authenticity to shine through in a society that urges you to blend in.
Our mission is to mine the gem that lays hidden within each and every one of us.
Vice PresidentMegna Shrestha
MembersKritagya Gautam, Kushal Shakya, Prasansha Bharati, Roman Shrestha, Sulav Adhikari,
The club’s vision is to promote “Art as a stress reliever”. Art can be a great therapy for all those who are having a stressed life. So our club’s main ambition is to provide learning as well as spreading happiness through Art. Also, to acknowledge that Art cannot only be portrayed on a blank canvas, it’s a expression of human creativity, skills and imagination. So, our club will be focusing to boost and bring out the lurking Artistry.
- To bring out various kinds of Art form such as: Dance, Acting, Music.
- To conduct events that can bring out various students creativity.
Vice PresidentPoonam Khatri
MembersAnurag Giri, Nandita sharma, Megna Shrestha, Ashray Baral, Nishant Pant, Avipsha Shahi,
The main aim of this club is to explore the artistic creativity and potential of every interested student as well as other members of the college. The clubs equally aims to motivate students who are not well experienced or who do not have much knowledge about art to learn and explore the world of art in general. The Artistas does not want to be limited within the traditional arts, it wants to expose the students to the field of new media art by providing them with various workshops.
- To conduct both traditional as well as digital art workshop (animation workshop, dance workshop, sketch workshop, painting workshop, crafts workshop etc.) regularly.
- Expose members and other interested students to interesting art techniques.
- To motivate everyone to bring out imagination inside them and help them learn and create different art forms.
Vice PresidentBishesh Katwal
MembersJessica shrestha, Poonam Khatri, Prajita Balami, Sagar Giri, Sanjeeb K.C,